Free demo implemented on browser! This demo only includes the default configuration, automatically selects the stage and defines Nival and OI-Luk as the characters. To play as Qapaq and get every upcoming feature, you can purchase the full game.
Look at the devlog to learn more details about future updates.
Pyramidal Break is all about sumo battles between warriors from ancient civilizations! Press the prompted button to keep pushing your opponent forward, until someone throws the other out of the platform!
Currently, the game only supports local multiplayer. This means, two people can battle to push each other out of the stage!
A single player mode and a single player campaign are planned for the future updates.
- Battle with split keyboard. (available in the demo)
- Battle with mixed keyboard.
- Accessibilty option: only use the F and J keys.
Original concept by Julio Hernández, Pablo Lavín.
|Updated||5 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Sublime Text, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, keyboard, key-board-break, keyboard-break, Local multiplayer, sumo|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls, High-contrast, One button|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.49 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Even more improvements to the UI5 days ago
- A stage has been remade! | v1.3.5 includes UI and sound improvements19 days ago
- Free demo to play in the browser!24 days ago
- Play as Qapaq right now! | New graphics in a future update29 days ago
- v1.3.0 releases December 30th!33 days ago
- v1.3.0 progress so far57 days ago
- Version 1.1 x86 releasedAug 28, 2019
- Next update | v1.3.0 | Qapaq joins the battle!Aug 19, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.