I like the game.
Free demo implemented on browser! This demo only includes the default configuration, automatically selects the stage and defines Nival and OI-Luk as the characters. To play as Qapaq and get every upcoming feature, you can donwload the last free version of the game.
Look at the devlog to learn more details about future updates.
Pyramidal Break™ is all about sumo battles between warriors from ancient civilizations! Press the prompted button to keep pushing your opponent forward, until someone throws the other out of the platform!
Currently, the game only supports local multiplayer. This means, two people can battle to push each other out of the stage!
A single player mode and a single player campaign are planned for the future updates.
- Battle with split keyboard. (available in the demo)
- Battle with mixed keyboard.
- Accessibilty option: only use the F and J keys.
Original concept by Julio Hernández, Pablo Lavín.
|Platforms||Windows, Android, HTML5|
|Made with||Unity, Sublime Text, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, break, keyboard, key-board-break, keyboard-break, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, pyramidal, sumo, two-players|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls, High-contrast, One button|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Browser demo updated! Bug fix for Testing APK!Feb 16, 2021
- Beta Test the Android version now! LIMITED TIME OPTIONAL DOWNLOADFeb 03, 2021
- Pyramidal Break's current version is going free!Nov 09, 2020
- Languages, Soundtrack, Play Store and more!Sep 30, 2020
- Accesibility, Options and all the features on v1.5.0!Jun 19, 2020
- What are your thoughts on Pyramidal Break?Jun 13, 2020
- Android version gameplay improved! | Longer stages!May 17, 2020
- Birthday sale!Apr 24, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you! <3
We're expecting to end development this year, and the game will be available in the Android Play Store and here in itch.io (Windows/Android).
The Android prototype you can get right now is the most recent version, with almost everything already in-game, only the newest graphic assets are yet to be implemented.
Why would I pay for this? It's just an normal masher.
- Multiplayer focused.
- The random factor.
- Improve your typing skills or get used to a new keyboard.
- A lot of personality between characters, stages, the upcoming unique music and upcoming improved graphics.
- Different ways to tweak the playstyle (more in the upcoming update).
- For both Windows and Android (different gameplay styles) in a single purchase (Android will be available in the next update).
The price is just $1 USD. It's more like a tip for me to keep working on games (the game was included in the BLM bundle so there's that as well). You can always keep playing the online demo if you don't want to pay for it. It's fine.